Sunday, November 2, 2008

I WoN iT

Yeah.....
I won the lottery for the Damacai starters prize...
So happy now...

Actually i din bought it on yesterday de,
Coz i fetch my mum go market yesterday,
I park the car beside the road,
And the Damacai only at they,
So i just go bet a bit and test my luck...

Yesterday i also din check the result,
Just until this afternoon,
When i online just check it...

I check and check....
Then stop it,
And quickly take out the lottery which i bought it yesterday and check,
Woh.... cant believe i really won the starters prize....
Won RM200 for the prize...

Last time bought so many time also din won it...
This is my second time to won the lottery...
I bet my IC number which is 5065,
My lucky number help me won the prize...
Although just won a little money...
But i also feel happy already...

Bad luck far away,
And hope my good luck will always with me...
God bless me...

1 comment:

dASh said...

ohh.. wat a luckly guy.. haaaa