Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ex@m Result Rele@se...

Hoho, is the time to release my January/February examination result...
This time i just scared about my english paper,
Coz my english just HALF BUCKET WATER only...
Like primary school english standard....

I dun worry about others paper, coz i confident to pass all other subjects...
Dunno why, every time when i face english paper also scared, but dunno scared wat...
Last 2 times i also just get pass for my english paper...

Time reach now....
Click on the TARC website, pending.....
Woh, fortunately i get all pass...
This time i scored 2 A, 2 B+, 1B- & 1C+ in my examination...
But my english result also just cukup makan which scored c+...

Haiz, luckily din fail any subject in this sem,
I can enjoy my training and holiday ady...

Now i just leave 1 semester to go which is my final sem in my Diploma course...
Gambateh every one, all the best in the coming semester...



No comments: