Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ready To Fly Audition


This is the first time that i participate in the TV Gameshow...
Before that, I just simply fill in the form through internet wedsite wif a simple slogan...


When I still having my Lecture at college,
I received a call from astro said that i success to get in to First Round Audition,


After I end the call,
I really happy on that time and I really not forecast that i success to get in First Round...




The Audition is held on 23/8/2009 @ Golden Horse Hotel,
There are around 160 participant to take part in the audition,
All of them are also the Astro Subscribers,
And the organizer aim is to choose top 130 out of 160 contestants
The 130 contestants will be selected (for each episode)


Firstly, need to thanks my eldest brother,
Because he accompany me for the whole audition and give a lots of support
Secondly need to thanks astro to give me an opportunity to take part in this gameshow...


And luckily, I get the ranking of top 55 in this audition...
I SUCCEED to get in second round and waiting for the recording @ 5-11/9...

So so happy now!!!
Hope can win the travel package during the Gameshow...
God bless...







During the audition...



















2 comments:

ly vern said...

wah~~~jia you jia you!!!! when will it be on air? tell me please ok ? I WANNA WATCH!

IVES said...

haha, the recording date is on 5/9-11/9, but the actually showing date on astro still dunno yet, i will ask when i go recording...

Sure will tell u after i know, hope can win some travel package on tat day...