Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MYFM 13TH BIRTHDAY BASH

Happy Birthday To MYFM
Finally wait until the day coming....
MY VIP tickets...wow


Need to thanks the DJ below to giv me a chance to enjoy the party...
ROYCE....




My first show with my "B"





KAWAII NEH....












Before we go into the stadium...
We walk around the Carnival outside...
And finally we stay at "REDBOX" booth....

Haha, this is my first time to sing "LOVE SONG" infront of public to my 'Be'
And finallywe entitle to get RM50 cash voucher....
Happy happy^^



our VIP tickets....




While we inside the stadium^^














Finally,
the moment is coming....
the show start right now...









AK









京爷,张芸京



何维健




创作才子,严爵









肌肉型男,KENJI
We enjoy the show all the while.....
Haha, dunno why this few weeks keep won in the contest and get many prizes and tickets...
My luck is back.....
Thanks my 'B' accompany all the way...^^
Next week you come to KL work le...
Miss the time coming ler....
hehe

No comments: