Thursday, December 8, 2011

All the Way I Like with "YOU"

HOhoho....Merry x'mas is around the corner.......
December always is my favorite month.....
Because after x'mas, the next is my birthday, tats means i gonna get old 1 more year ady



I like the moment now,
Because all happy thing is coming,
x'mas, birthday, chinese new year, valentine.......


Before i enjoy my Singapore trip with my beloved,
A fantastic concert are going to enjoy this month.....

First>>> 王祖蓝“咪甘扮野”云顶演野会
Second>>> 张学友1/2世纪演唱会
Third>>> 许志安on & on 二十五周年演唱会


Really unexpected i have such chance to watch this concert for free.....
Thanks MYFM & Genting worldcard......





Photobucket





Photobucket





This is the most "Fantastic" concert that i seen before,
All the lighting and sound system was perfect,
And the most amazing singer, Jacky Cheung,
His sound really touch my heart, every word also sing into my heart!!!!




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket







This December really make my life wonderful,
Because my part time job is going to entertain public to smile....haha
Mascot appearance.....wow, is really a good good experience for me in my life.....



After I know that I selected to be the main cast for "Alvin" i really felt happy....
I like Alvin so much!!!!!


Special thanks to my beloved always giv me support all the way,
She know i feel very tired and purposely come to the hall and support me.....
Muacksss.....


Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket




still need to complete my training report by this few days,
But almost finish le....
Hope can enjoy all the way in Singapore Trip....
Altot is just near to our country,
But I am happy to go anywhere with holding ur hand.....^^
Bravo

No comments: