Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is In The Air

Valentine is around the corner,
it is the first Valentine that I pass with my beloved "Vannic"



Valentine gift: READY JOR
Place to celebrate: DECIDE JOR
Surprise thing: DONE JOR




This is also the first time for me to conduct my love through "Radio version"
I'm one of the selected listener from Valentine Special.....
I just completed my phone conversation recording with myfm last few day.....
And the exact time for "she" to listen is on 14/2 , around 1pm^^



This is the good way for us to conduct the love through the air...
Hope my little surprise will warm ur heart.....
Really cant wait until the day coming.....
Hope u like everything that i plan for u ........


情人节当天,好好享受这一首《唯独你是不可取替》,
you are not everything in my life, but you are the only one in my heart^^


Photobucket






No comments: