Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lucky Day is Say Hi to ME

I also dunno how tired I am....
Everyday slept not more than 6 hours,
Iron man also beh tahan la....^^




But I can tahan ger...
First time join "Sunkist Roving Team" project for 14 days....
Everyday need to move 3 place ....really sienz la...^^



I be the supervisor for the whole project,
All problem also need solve by me....Bandaraya, DBKL, Location.......
But this is the most high paid since i work before....




Today morning whn i drive all the way to first destination,
I listenin MYFM as well....
then got 1 game call 问题人物, i try to call in and try try my luck....
I had call few time jor ger, at last succesful connected and JEFF & YAN answer my phone call...
Really happy for it, coz this is the first time tat i successful to call in and play....
Bcoz nervous problem, i just success to won RM 5O only....
My fren in car all laughing at there...haha...^^
NOt bad not bad....got exprience for next time how to call in jor....
They record my voice first then after tat just play out at FM....so tat i can hear back my sound after tat...^^

No comments: