Sunday, January 30, 2011

Memorable January for Me

14 days....non stop.....^^
6am - 10pm....


At last just left one day to end my work....
Sorry ya "my dear" this 14 days I know u really tired to accompany me run here and there...
Just left 1 day thn u can hav a good rest jor....
let me bring u go "take bath" and "spa" after 2morrow....LOL
=CAR WASH & SERVICE...haha




Thank all my colleague to done their job well in this event,
Althought really tired, but we enjoy the moment together....



Sorry ya my mom....
2 weeks din eat the dinner u cook already...
Miss it so much...^^



lets up cheer up for our last day work 2morrow....
This is the first job tat i can go shopping, sing k, cut hair, and makan makan all the way while working....and get high paid for it....


2 weeks time already earn more than 3k++
My brand new canon DSLR 550D is near....
Lets hav a photo shooting together wif my DSLR gang....^^

Makan Makan ...^^







This lady call Stephanie....
A really funny girl....^^
She look like Stephy....^^
Her Bf Tommy also cute dao....
Haha, nice to meet u both....









Acting infront of mirror...wakaka^^


Really fast, already come to day 14....
Need say goodbye to u all jor...
Hope I this supervisor din giv any trouble to u all....^^


No comments: