Thursday, June 23, 2011

你是“行”的,宝贝谢啦!

haha, this is wat my girlfriend done today....^^



Post Laju from Seremban,

Due to she din attend my mom birthday dinner last week because of working,

She specially handmade the birthday card to my mom to said happy birthday....







My mom was felt so surprised to receive this card from postman....

She said she long time din receive card le

She said very happy today and ask me said thank you to "YOU" ar...





I long time din see my mom laugh until so happy jor...^^

你是行的....
























































Wat i can say is,

Thanks to so care about my family,

This is the reason why i be with you,

Both of us also having a big family,

Haha, and both of us also is the younger in the family.....







Bao Bei....

YOU are really warm my heart....

I LOVE YOU^^

No comments: