Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OUR SECOND MONTHS^^

































0606....
is my second months be with you....



this is the most long period that we meet each other,
12 days in KL....


We work together,
Go around all place together....
I enjoy the moment.....


But time is pass so fast,
Is time to say Good Bye to you,
I can felt ur feeling last night whn i send you back to Seremban.....
You hold me so tight....
And ur tear was fall down silently...





Distance made us more appreciated each other,
everytime we meet also full of happiness.....
I like the way u smile....
the way u talk to me.....
the way you love me.....^^






FULLHOUSE @ JLN YAP KUAN SENG






MY CUTIE BE^^




























我有难了!!!
以后你有整个“无敌”团体来为你护航,
宝贝大人要“照”着我啊....哈哈



I like this so much^^





宝贝啊,你以后的profile picture就有我来为你拍了,
哈哈,希望你会喜欢^^

No comments: