Thursday, January 12, 2012

开心怎能少了你

Is January....
Is My Birthday......
Finally im officially 23 years old....
Oh no!!!!! 7 more years to reach 30......



This year I reject all the birthday dating with my beloved friends....
Coz got 1 person fall in sick jor......haha>>>>vannic leong.....



The day before my brithday,
We won mini ang pao from MYFM again^^
RM150 cash in
A lucky day for us, successful call in and won it^^




Photobucket

Finally she recover back^^
we having lunch @ zanmai sushi ......







This is special for YOU....
Samsung Galaxy S2.....
As your x'mas present la^^
I help you bought jor few "BAJU" for your "darling" jor^^

Photobucket





Photobucket

Haha, my nephew wanna eat the phone ^^




Photobucket

my x'mas present^^
camera bag from my beloved.....thanks be^^





Photobucket

CNY clothes for the Samsung S2^^



DONG DONG QIANG is around the corner,
wish my friends & family can have a lucky & healthy year^^
BRAVO....


No comments: