Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Is just as simple as you think


Dunno why recently I become "silent" all the way.....
I really no motivate to talk and communicate with others recently.....



Ya, is true, I feel tired to explain
Haha, but I never be "silent" infront of you....
Because you always cheers my day.....


The person who know you well will understand when you are silent....
That is you!!!!!
I no need to explain so much when be with you.....
Coz through my emotional you already know what im thinking.....

this is our 默契.......

photo3


I like to bring you eat eat walk walk.....
Because your smile is really sweet.....
All my unhappy will disappear when i looking at you...^^




photo6


Sukiya @ Paradigm Mall....^^
Brought voucher and get 50% discount^^




photo





photo5





Photobucket



Mother birthday is around the corner,
Lets me think think wanna treat my lovely mother eat what dessert to warm her big day first^^
cheers!!!

No comments: