Monday, June 25, 2012

MLTR LIVE MUSIC CONCERT

Since I was 5 years old I think,
I start to listen to MLTR songs which influence by my brother & sister....


All their Golden song was very fantastic....
All time Love song^^


It was the 8th concert for Ives & Vannic Love Story Journey^^
I glad to serve as VIP zone....
All the staff with a good smile & very polite & honesty.....


IMG_7869

Before the show start,
Let take photo with MLTR poster first....smile^^


Photobucket



love song all the time:
Paint my love
Someday
Take me to your heart
Blue Night
.........
.........
.........

thats why you go away (ending song)



IMG_7873


The music concert was just take time around 1 and half hours.....
Unfortunately "YOU took my heart away" not in the list^^




Setia City Mall is a very nice place to shop....
The surrounding environment is damn nice as well.....Love it^^

No comments: