Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"红盒" K Day


Today is my classmate " BIG DAY"...
So after class we dicided to hav a celebration wif the two birthday day girl

--->>> Ms Alyn & Ms Koh Yee...


At last we decided to sing k @ RedBox Karaoke...

The sound --->> so so so cha...
The room --->> small...
The drinks --->> no coment...
The song --->> not updated...
The MV --->> Kek 带

I totally dislike to sing @ there due to the sound effect...
Compare to Neway it is totally poor....
But it only win one thing...tat is cheaper than Neway on Happy HOUR...

No next time for me to go RedBox & GreenBox...
I prefer to give more and sing better @ Neway...



Haha, I like to sing cantonese song while in K room...
I almost 90% also sing cantonese song...
And all my fren like to sing chinese song... T
hey said at last can hear someone to sing cantonese song...
Because they normally also sing chinese song if i din go wif them...



Write more also not use...
show photo is better...
Let see how we all while in the K room...


Strawberry cheese cake @ Australia Cake House


Alyn & Koh Yee












No comments: