Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Legend of Kobe Bryant...

Kobe Bryant, is one of the top player in the NBA...

He also is the player that I most adore in the NBA...
The first match that I watch the NBA game is play by him...


I like his performance, his beautiful skilled and his powerful slam dunk...
If the astro have the Live game for his team, I sure will go and watch and support him...


Come to this stage, no one can guard him under 1 ON 1 match up...
I like to play basketball also because influence by him...
When i start to play basketball, I will also try to learn the post or skilled play by him...


Kobe Bryant is a undefeat player...
- scored 81 points per game
- 3 times NBA champion
- NBA Season MVP
- All Star player
- and etc...



NOW!!! He lead Los Angeles Lakers to the NBA FINAL 2009...
He try to acquires his 4th NBA Champion ring...


All the Staples Centre is full of occupants because of KOBE BRYANT...

No one can ignore his performance in the NBA...

Remember, his name call KOBE BRYANT...


























No comments: