Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mother Birthday + Father Day Early Celebration

Today is my mom "big day"...
And Father Day is around the corner...
So we whole family decided to celebrate this two "big day" together...



For this time, We choose the have our dinner @ Golden Sun Restaurant @ Kuchai Lama...
Now they have a promotion wish 10 person only RM138 nett for 7 dishes and 1 soup
And we see the menu also quite ok...
so we decided to choose there...



My mom and dad so happy today,
because my all two sister also came back to celebrate together...
Haha, we see the opposite table order the "北京田鸭" is quite delicious...
At last we also order it and taste...


After the dinner is the time to sing birthday song to our "老妈子" ady...
My nephew sing quite loud at there,
make my mom paiseh at there...
Because the ppl around us are looking to us...


I love my dad & my mom...
I love my family...
They really bring a lot of happiness for me...
Because of now we all also grown up ady and we also have our own family later...
The time we all meet together are become lesser...
Appreciate the time we together...

Birthday Cake --> Mango Yoghurt favour


My MOM & DAD...


Start from left behind: 大姐,二姐,我,二哥
Start from left front row: 妈记,爸记,大哥,三哥






My naughty nephew...

No comments: