Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE LIBRARY

2night no girls, no lie, no age range, no talk rubbish,
Just have beer and our heart, the deeper of our heart.....



YA, its true,
We discuss at "THE LIBRARY"

All my brother are coming,
We talk whatever for us,
We play whatever we like to play,
And important is, we drink as much as we can....haha....













My favourite beer, Hoegaarden.....



Kenix & me...
He think a lot recently,
At last he get drunk,
But at this moment we cant help anything,
Just can accompany u more and drink more....haha






My UCSI friend, Reeve.....he call chelsea....lol










This is the memorable night for me and all my brothers....
At last I also get drunk.....
Thank you Reeve and Aaron be my driver and drive my car to send me back...




Kenix, Aaron, Reeve, Kid Lai, and me.....
Our dating is at Mid Valley "THE LIBRARY".....











No comments: