Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rojak October

23 oct.....
Movie day again with my friend again....
Since she wan back Kampar ady,
So we just meet up before she going back.....
And the movie this time we choose to watch 抱抱肖佳人.....




Not bad for this movie,
Smile, laugh, funny, sad, all also have......
Got touch my heart after watching this movie....







Before movie time, sure is dessert time......
Snowflake again......
Nice, nice, and nice.....
I like it so much.....
Sweet + warm in my heart.....













I like Friday,
Every week come to this day I will be so excited,
Because it is the time for me to learn new lesson for my guitar class....
Haha, remember that when i using my guitar to sing a birthday song to my nephew, they all follow me to sing and laugh at there....really funny....
Hope I can learn as fast as possible to use my guitar to play all my love song soon....
Waiting the day coming....I noe very soon.....







And recently love back my ZARA jacket....
Love it so much,
Really nice....
Althought is expensive, but I also buy it as a present for my own since i work for my sem break....
Every time when i work also will buy something to encourage my own to motivate in my future...
and this time i choose to buy "YOU"....




Curi snap at Fitting room....







At last i successful to take another subject for this semester,
Thx God.....
Now all thing is settle for me,
The next step is to concentrate to my study again and my coming MUET test....
All the best...(^o^)

No comments: