Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO ALL OF U


Before wishing u all happy valentine day....
I need to say happy birthday to my brand new Canon DSLR 550D...
Finally u are be with me...^^ love u so much...





im waiting u for long time ago,
At last i can own it by myself...
Really happy, because this is the good good valentine present for myself....



My whole family was so excited to saw my camera....
My nephew is 排排坐to let me take photo....




13 feb,
Photo shooting at "THE GARDEN MALL "
Thx dash for introduce me for just working survey for 1 hour to get RM50...

I like to capture every single moment infront of kids.....
It is the most natural movement in the world....



Haiz, plan to shooting at the lake side, but it was raining day...
My lovely nephew, next time just bring u all go ya....













14 feb,
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO ALL MY DEAREST FRIENDS....



Althought i am single at this moment,
I believe that my Ms right will waiting infront of me...^^
Timing problem, I enjoy my single life now....
For now, i just wan to concentrate to my study & my future....
To giv the best for my Ms right & my family as well....



Hope KJ & Yingying was satisfied the place tat I suggest for u both to celebrate ur valentine day...


Today is the boring day for me,
Streamyx disconnect,
Headache for the whole day,
At last decide to go online at outside & having a yum cha session wif my best friend Xuan & Dash...^^
Haha, now still online at MCD,
really cham^^

Sophia




Me






DASH








Canon Delighting You Always...^^
DSLR really can colour my life,
hope can use my lovely DSLR to capture down every single moment and happiness with all my friend and family....




Finally my Hong Kong flight tickets is settle ady,
Can't waiting the trip coming,
Is so excited now....
Keep on doing research online now....
I believe that this trip will make a wonderful memory in our uni life...




No comments: