Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Another Simple Day for Me

























23 feb,
Genting Highland we are coming,

And the main purpose for me is to attend the " Myvi swipe & win" contest....
And the rest sure is go find "uncle lim" take money la....
Luckily my friends Sophia & Maggie be our partner to attend this dinner...










Maggie @ Ives,
She is my primary + secondary school friend,
Know her more than 10 years...^^






Dash @ me,
no need talk la,
brother enough....





After enjoying the dinner,
I am enjoying my starbucks coffee at Highland hotel....
Coffee + Notebook + Camera.....
This is how i spend my time for the night....



Dunno y every time that i going Genting also feel very 沉重....
Think a lot while i walking all the way back to my hotel....
The wind is cool, but my heart is pain....
Thx for my utar buddy who always besides me,
I smile because u all....^^

No comments: