Monday, February 21, 2011

Special For My Family

Sunday = Family day




Last time weekend is my couple day,
But after i become single,
Weekend become my family day,




At uni life, most of the time i also be the organiser,
Organiser all the activities to my UTAR buddy,




At home, i will be the photographer.....
That why i choose to bought my DSLR....
I dun wan to miss out any single moment with my beloved family....
Happy moment once pass it won't come again,
I tend to use my camera to catch up every happy moment for my family





Although my shooting scale is not good enough,
But i will try my best to capture down all the nice photo to u all....



Below is some of my photo for sharing....



hihi, im Grayson Loh, nice to meet u ^^





my mom look 憔悴 ady....
this is the most happy face for her that i saw recently....
Mom, u must keep healthy to look forward for my success....





















































I like the feel they chatting


































Thxs all my friend who click "like" on my facebook album,
U know, although just a simple "like", but it's really can make me happy while i seeing my album...



And thx for my blog supporter,
Now I only realize that some of my friend hav chase my blog most of the time...
Thx ya...i will share more nice photo to u all in my coming blog...^^





No comments: