Monday, February 7, 2011

IVES FOUND HIS SMILE HERE

Finally, Ives was found his smile @ Photo Shooting....^^


I enjoy the moment that we together....
I like to shoot, althought i'm not that professional compare to them....
I know 1 day later i can handle well for it...




Next month my brand new Canon DSLR 550D will reach my hand...^^
Really cant wait for it...
I wan date my DSLR gang to go photo shooting....













Ives like it so much...^^







This is wat DSLR photo result....
I like to capture the happy moment, especially my family....
Because I like to keep this wonderful moment for my life time...^^
My mom was so agree that i buy the brand new DSLR, because she know her son can find the reason of smile on it....thxs mom...^^












only DSLR can capture the feel that i wan....
Nice to meet u all.....
Althought this is the first time thta we meet,
But we seem like know each other long time ago....^^




Wai Ming, thx for ur sharing ya....
I will remember in my mind....^^



Haha, maybe i scare alone so that always find thing to do....^^
But nvm, My guitar & DSLR (coming) will accompany me all the time...
Planing to travel alone in coming sem break....^^
Hope can success to plan it....


GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY....^^

No comments: