Friday, December 31, 2010

End My Blog In The Last Day of 2010

First of all,
Let me conclude my 2010,
Overall is satisfied.....



This is the most lucky & unhappy year in my life....
How luck I am?
Won "Ready to Fly" travle package,
Won "The Big fOUR" concert tickets,
Won "Sammi" concert tickets,
Won "Free mOVIE tICKETS",
And alot alot.....
And now already influence my friends to participate ....haha, pass my luck to u all ba....




Thanks all my friends who accompany me during this period....
Is enough for u all....
Thanks for u all sharing....^^
Althought I look strong infront of u all,
But in fact im not...




Many ppl are planing to countdown during this new year eve....
Haha, last time i also very excited...^^
But this year i prefer to countdown silently....
So that I had rejected all the dating for this day....





Hope all my friends and family are healthy & happy always....
Because of u all, my life is wonderful.....






At last, wish all January KAKI Happy Birthday Including myself...^^

No comments: