Tuesday, December 7, 2010

STRESS IS COME AGAIN

Stress is come to us again and again,
My friend said: if one day whn we donot face any problem, thn there should be a serious problem ady...



Yup, I really agree about tat,
Final is around the conrner again,
I am trying my best to prepare for it,




Nothing special for me recently,
I got my two best friends which accompany me everyday, every where....
they are "MY GUITAR" AND "MY BRAND NEW TOSHIBA LAPTOP"
ya, I had bought my laptop few days ago....
Like it so much....
"It" acc me anywhr.....
Be my personal notesbook, mark down all my happiness and feeling....
At last I can own it myself....
I use my part time salary to buy for it as my x'mas and Birthday present for my own....



My next year target is "Canon DSLR 550D"....
I must get it before my HONG KONG TRIP.....
Hope tat capture down all the hapiness moment in my life....


Outing before final coming wif my BESTA colleague....
Rennie, Irene & Jash as well......
My first destination to capture x'mas decoration....
Plan to go 1U & The curve after exam......




Waiting for our January Trip....
I hope to celebrate my birthday at there>>>




Add oil ya, all my UNI friends...
Good luck in our final....^^

No comments: