Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice

First of all, wish all my friend and family "happy winter solstice"....
I like this day because can eat "tang yuan" wish made by my lovely mom...

And I like tat all my family member also cmoe back to have a dinner together, especially my sister.....
We eat together, we chat together, we laugh together,
And the most happy person sure is my mom,

Coz she can see all of us are growth together, the important thing is we all 齐齐整整....




Because some of my friends from the other hometown and they cant go back to eat,
So i decide to free delivery service for "tang yuan" to them, hope tat they all can feel warm during this nice festival....




Yesterday whn i click back my last year album and I found such thing below....










really unbelievable for me,
cant believe tat i can fat until like tat,
I can see a big different between last year and this year.....



After i created this photo,
I tell myself tat, I wounldn't allow me to have such body shape next time please.....



X'mas is coming soon....
Dunno y this coming x'mas i tend to pass it with my family rather than my friends,
I will choose to bring my mom out for shopping and makan makan...hehe^^


Mom, i had ready a special present for u in my birthday,
Because I know during the day i born is also the day to make u pain....
I love u mom...^^

No comments: