Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Little Surprise

First of all wish all my friends & family Merry Christmas...^^


Yesterday whn i finish shower and walked back to my room,
I saw a x'mas sock hanging on my door lock....


Izit Santa coming?
Haha, is my sister in law x'mas present...
So surprise tat received this special present during this great festival...















Whn I count my finger....
I already 6 years din celebrate x'mas wif my lovely family...
So tat i decide to bring my mom out for dinner during this special day...




Ya, Kenny Rogers.......
Is many ppl at there,
This dinner take time 2 hours for us....
But is nice and warm...^^
Merry Christmas to my lovely mom...











My naughty nephew is kissing my mom...^^























second round for my x'mas day...
movie at Berjaya Times Square wif Aaron....
3D Gulliver's Travel....
Damn funny movie.....nice^^




Althought my x'mas is pass with simple,
But really thx for all the greeting from my friends....
Merry Christmas to u all too....^^




January is coming,
My birthday is near also.....
Love January so much...^^

No comments: